Shoptagr is a young well-funded, revenue generating consumer internet company in rapid growth currently looking for a full time Junior Campaign Manager to join our growing team in Tel-Aviv.
Shoptagr is a consumer-facing lifestyle software company that offers a cross-device visual bookmarking tool/shopping assistant for saving items you want to buy for later. It allows consumers to save items to their list directly from their favorite retailers, publications, apps, and blogs. It also automatically notifies you when it's on sale, is low in stock or back in stock (right down to size/color) - It's a clever and simple way to organize and keep track of wanted items across the web, all in one place, so you can buy when the time is right.
Recently been featured by Forbes, Huff Post, Inc. Magazine, InStyle, ABC, BuzzFeed and more.
Shoptagr is looking for a full-time Junior Campaign Manager to join our team. We are looking for an awesome, organized and creative person. Someone with talent, passion, and ambition.JOB DUTIES
Create, manage and monitor our online engagement calendar and brand advertisement campaigns from end to end, including:
- Responsible for the planning, execution, follow-up and success of our ad campaigns
- Communicating with the clients via email or phone (Clients/Brands include Nordstrom, ASOS, AllSaints, Macy’s, and more)
- Creating and managing the multi-channel monthly engagement calendar
- Creating content (copy and banners) for Emails, In-app messages, push and web notifications for both the engagement calendar and the ad campaigns
- Scheduling the campaigns
- Monitoring and optimizing results
- Native English speaker – a must
- At least 1+ year of experience as a Campaign manager
- At least 1+ year of experience with marketing automation platforms such Mailchimp, Intercom, Optimove, Silverpop, etc....
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to details
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, think outside of the box and learn fast
- Ability to self-manage and work independently
- Goal oriented & highly motivated
- Flexible, who adapts well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- A great communicator who can convey messages in written and oral form (in English).
- Experience with Photoshop a big plus
In return for your hard work and dedication, Shoptagr offers competitive compensation, strong bonus scheme, great benefits, an extensive opportunity for growth and a great work environment. For consideration, please apply by sending an email to: email@example.com - note that you are applying for the Junior Campaign Manager position